Elementary Art Teacher ~ Jennifer Tyler
Elementary Music Teacher ~ Gayle Copeland (PreK - 5th Grades)
6th Grade Music Teacher ~ Mark Robinson
Elementary students have the opportunity to explore Fine Arts through Music and Art.
- PreK, Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd Grades learn creative movement, music theory, and are introduced to different instruments.
- 3rd Grade learns percussion instruments and music theory.
- 4th Grade focuses on the recorder. Students learn songs, keep the beat, and learn musical notes.
- 5th Grade learns the basic skills of playing the xylophone. Students learn to play songs, read chord charts, and play in a group.
- 6th Grade learns beginning guitar with an emphasis on Praise & Worship songs and Basic Music Theory. Students learn to play songs, read chord charts, and play in a group.
Upcoming Elementary Performances:
Elementary Awards Ceremony
Wednesday, May 16, 2018